svastara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
svastara

ima svega i svacega

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

WILLIAM LEVY

Ići dole 
5 posters
AutorPoruka
Revess

Revess

Broj poruka : 13
Godina : 36
Datum upisa : 08.04.2009

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimeČet Apr 09, 2009 12:18 am

Znate ko je Vilijam Levi on je Latino Bred pit????
WILLIAM LEVY 243n6g7
WILLIAM LEVY 2z3ypms
WILLIAM LEVY 2vb7wnr
WILLIAM LEVY Xd9lw3
WILLIAM LEVY J0dwl0
WILLIAM LEVY Vgt0g8
WILLIAM LEVY Dvpm9u
WILLIAM LEVY 4ild1k
WILLIAM LEVY 53s9qx
WILLIAM LEVY Hx3llx
WILLIAM LEVY 2m839sn
WILLIAM LEVY 33l366v
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Revess

Revess

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimePet Apr 10, 2009 12:03 am

William Levy Gutierrez is a Cuban actor and model.6 feet tall Gutierrez arrived in Miami at the age of 15. He took part in the Reality Show the Island of Temptation made by Promofilm for Telemundo; from that time onwards, the actor has always been busy training and working in the Entertainment Industry. Later being signed on by one of the biggest and most influential Publicity agents in the world. He travels abroad to tread the catwalk for large and important designer and publicity companies .
Gutierrez was the exclusive artist for the NBC network in Los Angeles, for two years. Afterwards, he went to Puerto Rico to appear in a theatre production in which he was part of the last Clic of Ricardo Montaner " When you are by my side", recorded in Miami.
Gutierrez' eagerness to work in the Latin market brought him back to the city of Miami, where he has taken part in three productions in a row for Venevision Productions, the channel for which he is now exclusive. He guest starred in TV series "Acorralada" and "Olvidarte jamás" and can currently be seen on "Mi Vida Eres Tu" every weekday on Univision.
Gutierrez was chosen in 2006 by the Spanish language edition of People Magazine as one of the sexiest bachelors. In March 2007, he appeared in his first English language film.
The great passion of this talented young man apart from acting is baseball, a sport in which at one time he hoped to play professionally.
Surprisingly, when asked if he considers himself attractive, Gutierrez replied, "I do not know, it is now that I have come to believe that story, because people say I am beautiful. Actually, I do not consider myself beautiful, I am a normal guy."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Revess

Revess

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimePet Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

William Levy (born William Gutiérrez Levy on August 29, 1979 in Cojimar, La Habana, Cuba) is an actor and former model.

William Levy is the oldest of three siblings, grew up in Cuba and immigrated to Miami when he was 15 years old. His talent to play baseball in high school allowed him to attend college to study business administration on an athletic scholarship. He dropped out of college after two years to pursue his dream of becoming an actor. As a start, he joined the agency Next Models, and subsequently participated in two reality shows transmitted by Telemundo (2002): Isla de la Tentación and Protagonistas de Novela 2. He went on to study acting in Miami, Los Angeles, and Mexico City.

He performed at the Centro de Bellas Artes in San Juan Puerto Rico in 2005 with the play La Nena Tiene Tumbao, and debuted on the Hispanic network Univision with a Venevision International production: Olvidarte Jamas. Later, he appeared in Mi Vida Eres Tu and Acorralada also broadcasted by Univision.

A reknowned mexican television producer, Carla Estrada, gave him the opportunity to break into Mexican television with the melodrama set in the pirate era Pasión. His performance was so well accepted by the public that Televisa gave him his first lead role in Cuidado con el Angel. According to Entertainment Weekly the show had very good ratings in the USA where is currently transmitted by Univision.

In 2008, he participated in his first film Retazos de Vida directed by Viviana Cordero with Erika Vélez, Giovanna Andrade, Christian Bach, and Maria Teresa Guerrero. The movie was filmed in Guayaquil, Ecuador.

People en Español magazine named him one of Los 20 Solteros Más Sexys in 2006 and one of Los 50 Más Bellos in 2008. In Mexico, topped the list of Los 12 Hombres Más Sexys published by the magazine Quién in 2008.

He has a son, Christopher, with the Mexican-American actress Elizabeth Gutiérrez (El Rostro de Analía).
Television

* 2005: Olvidarte Jamas as German (supporting role)
* 2005: Mi Vida Eres Tu as Federico (supporting role)
* 2006: Acorralada as Larry (supporting role)
* 2007/2008: Pasion as Vasco (supporting role)
* 2008/2009: Cuidado con el Angel as Juan Miguel (lead role)
* 2009 Sortilegio as TBA (lead role)

Film

* 2008: Retazos de Vida as Thiago. Guayaquil, Ecuador

[edit] Theater

* 2005: La Nena Tiene Tumbao. San Juan, Puerto Rico

[edit] Awards

* Bravo: actor revelación 2008 (Best new actor).
WILLIAM LEVY 157d7y1
WILLIAM LEVY Awxlvn
WILLIAM LEVY 2rnzbba
WILLIAM LEVY 9r55dc
WILLIAM LEVY 334t0up
WILLIAM LEVY 16k1g9e
WILLIAM LEVY 2r7amvq
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Revess

Revess

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimePet Apr 10, 2009 12:45 am

Sta mislite o ovom glumcu??????
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
milichica_admin
Admin
Admin
milichica_admin

Ženski
Broj poruka : 2613
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 13.01.2008

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimeUto Apr 21, 2009 1:17 am

sve naj naj naj...mng je sladakk!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://svastara.1forum.biz
@ndjel@
Welcome
Welcome
@ndjel@

Ženski
Broj poruka : 52
Datum upisa : 12.06.2009

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimeUto Jun 16, 2009 11:57 am

Najbolji i najlepsi glumac ikada!!!!!!!!!! in love
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~~ Pink Girl ~~

~~ Pink Girl ~~

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 17.08.2009

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimePon Avg 17, 2009 11:52 pm

NAJLEPSHIIIII !!! Exclamation
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Revess

Revess

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimeUto Avg 18, 2009 9:43 pm

[youtube]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*ana

*ana

Ženski
Broj poruka : 9
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 31.05.2010

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitimePon Maj 31, 2010 1:24 am

da...lep covek,nema sta..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

WILLIAM LEVY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: WILLIAM LEVY   WILLIAM LEVY Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

WILLIAM LEVY
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
svastara :: TV I DRUGO :: GLUMCI-
Skoči na: